May 14: Stablecoin support for existing trade pairs enabled.
- It also brings substantial changes to the codebase, most notably the implementation of multi-hop swaps.
May 13: Documentations published.
- The documentation covers everything from the mission, the most recent roadmap updates, to tokenomics, detailed descriptions of the planned and live products, and the long-term visions for the project.
April 28: Spot DEX Alpha introduced.
- The Spot DEX aims to enable traders to execute advanced orders across a variety of decentralized exchanges and networks, providing a level of trade management typically reserved for centralized exchanges.
April 19: Dune Analytics Dashboard launches.
April 8: Q2 roadmap details released in Discord.
- Spot DEX Mainnet Alpha.
- Introduction of new team members.
- DeFi Raiders AMA.
- New public gitbook docs.
- UND Dune Transparency Dashboard.
- 1 redacted sentence.
- Rest of Q2:
- Full focus on getting Margin DEX ready for mainnet launch.
- Update DEX beta
- Build up marketing campaign
April 4: UND token trading goes live.
- Launches on Arbitrum Uniswap v3.
March 15: Fair Launch Tokensale on March 29 announced.
March 3: Threadors contest announced..
- Prizes include:
- 1st prize: $9000.01
- 2nd prize: 2x $4269.00
- 3rd prize: 3x $1337.00
- 4rd prize: 4x $69.00
- Paid out in escrowed UND at the fair launch price established during the tokensale.
March 1: Referral kickback program announced.
- Users will receive up to 5% kickback in ETH from any investment that was referred.
- The more the code is used and therefore the more value is contributed to the project, the higher the reward tier.
February 12: Fair funding campaign explained.
- The basic concept is based on Alchemix’s self-repaying loans and a daily auction similar to NounsDAOs auction model, that offers benefits to early investors in the project.
- The Fair Funding concept was specifically developed for early stage crypto projects that need to raise some funds but do not want to sell a token that doesn’t have any utility yet.
- How it works:
- There will be exactly 16 Fair Funding spots that are up for auction over 16 days, each offering a unique bonus for the $UND tokensale, ranging from 10–25%
- Every 24h there will be 1 spot up for auction and the highest bidder will win the bonus — all while retaining complete control over his funds that are put into Alchemix.
February 11: Create 2 Earn program introduced.
- Community members can do the following:
- Create any kind of high-quality content & apply for the C2E.
- Every few weeks the community & team assess the value of the creation added to Unstoppable.
- Members will then receive a corresponding retroactive reward for their contributions.
- Initial allocation of up to 1% of the Growth Fund for any creations helping with visibility before the tokensale end of Q1.
February 1: Public testnet launch announced.
- The testnet is opened to everyone.
- Contracts are deployed on Arbitrum Goerli Testnet
January 15: Litepaper published.
December 18: AlchemixFi grant approved.
- The Alchemix Fi community voted to support the Fair Funding with a grant to cover an audit and further development (UI & marketing).
December 14: Unstoppable: DEX introduced.
- Integrated margin trading.
- Built on Uniswap, SushiSwap, GMX_IO and others for deep liquidity.
- Single-sided LPing with Real Yield & no Impermanent Loss or counterparty risk.
- Instant Fiat on/off ramp.
- A mass adoption friendly wallet.
December 12: Chainlink Automation and Price Feeds integration.
October 24: TriGLP concept introduced.
- Fully balanced pools (i.e. zero crypto exposure for stableGLP, exactly 1x crypto exposure for cryptoGLP).
- No liquidation events possible (unless crypto goes to actual zero).
- stableGLP trades directly against USDC for external users, no need to jump through hoops and get GLP first (or wait 15 min after minting GLP).
- cryptoGLP trades directly against ETH and wBTC.
- Yield for LPs from 2–4 different sources, and always greater than just holding GLP.
- Protocol can make revenue through an AMO (Algorithmic Market Operations) design that provides just-in-time liquidity for larger trades and stabilizes the stableGLP/USDC and cryptoGLP/ETH “peg”.
- Arbitrage opportunities for both protocol and external arbitrageurs against price movements in ETH and BTC.
- And more.
October 18: Roadmap published.
- High-level vision
- Protect users investments while generating outsized returns
- Making DeFi accessible to everybody
- Do good
- Modular Design
- Unstoppable: Yield
- Unstoppable: Loans
- Unstoppable: Wallet
- Degens for Charity Fund
- Specific Implementation
September 27: GLP Autocompounder released.
September 22: GLP Autocompounder introduced.
- Released the simple GLP Autocompounder for free, as a public good.
- Built on top of OpenZeppelins battle-tested reference implementations of the ERC20 and ERC4626 contracts.
- Going through the last internal mainnet tests, available as open beta soon.
September 17: First medium article published, introducing Unstoppable DeFi.
- Launched Unstoppable to tap into the vast opportunities available in DeFi today, and make them easily available to everyone.
- Two main goals:
- Provide the best risk:reward adjusted yields available in DeFi.
- Build the missing infrastructure to make 1 happen and contribute to the overall DeFi ecosystem.