August 2: cSwap V2 introduced.
- Features include:
- Advanced Order Book and Charts
- Boosted Pools
- Cumulative APRs and Boosted APR Comparison
- Daily Estimated Rewards
- Streamlined Navigation
- Refreshing UI, Colors, and Graphics
- Enhanced User Experience
- App Icon for Easy Navigation
- Bridge Feature for Seamless Cross-Chain Transactions
- Fiat On-Ramp
- In addition to the innovative UI changes, cSwap V2 brings several critical adjustments to the platform’s structuring and incentive plan:
- Extended Rewards Period
- Experimental 80:20 Master Pool External Incentive Split
- Migration to stATOM/stCMDX Master Pool
July 7: $HARBOR emissions announced.
- $HARBOR emissions will kick off on 10th July.
- $HARBOR token emission is dynamic and is based on the percentage of the total supply locked in veHARBOR. The more significant the proportion of $HARBOR tokens locked in veHARBOR, the less intensive the distribution of emissions to $CMST borrowers.
June 30: Oracle error occurs.
- On June 29, 2023, $stATOM vaults on Harbor Protocol were liquidated due to an Oracle error, leading to inaccurate prices of $stATOM and $CMST.
June 13: Inaugural hackathon on Dorahacks introduced.
- The hackathon is all about crafting ingenious and sustainable on-chain solutions by leveraging the remarkable capabilities of CosmWasm/CosmosSDK modules.
June 3: Partnership with White Whale.
- A Cosmos-based interchain liquidity solutions protocol.
- This partnership aims to bolster the DeFi ecosystem by:
- Enhancing interchain liquidity.
- Democratizing market-making opportunities.
- Fostering an inclusive and efficient financial landscape.
May 22: Roadmap published.
- Key objectives include:
- UI/UX optimization for existing applications.
- Expand asset offering and integrations.
- More on-chain utilities and applications.
- CMDX token burn.
- Q2 2023:
- Launch V2 of cSwap, Harbor protocol, and Commodo.
- Q3 2023
- Integrate stCMDX into Harbor, cSwap & Commodo.
- Initiate development of modules for on-chain Options, Perpetuals, and Futures.
- Support the development of Options and Perpetuals use cases.
- Develop an on-chain EVM module to draw builders and users from the EVM ecosystem.
- Host a virtual CosmWasm hackathon to inspire users to create new use cases for CMDX, CMST, and apps that will attract users and foster on-chain activity.
- Q4 2023
- Deploy the EVM Module on the Comdex chain.
- Assist in the development and launch of the cAsset protocol based on mechanism upgrades.
- Organize virtual and physical EVM Hackathons to entice builders to develop on Comdex.
- Commence the development of an on-chain “Super-app” (name TBD) enabling users to access and transact across cSwap, Harbor, and Commodo through a singular interface.
- Q1 2024
- Launch the “Super-App”.
- Construct RWA collateralization integrations for $CMST.
- Develop on-chain financing primitives as on-chain modules for RWAs that can utilize $CMST.
March 10: cSwap, an interchain DEX on Comdex, is introduced.
- It uses a hybrid approach, combining both traditional AMM-based liquidity pools alongside an Order Book-based system. Liquidity providers benefit from no Bonding periods and high yields, especially when contributing to both child pools and master pools.
- Swap has two different types of liquidity pools:
- Child Pools: a standard liquidity pool, composed of various asset pairs. Liquidity providers are eligible for external rewards, but no internal rewards.
- Master Pools: a unique concept created by the Comdex team that acts as the main liquidity pool for the platform, as it initially will hold only the two most widely used tokens: CMDX and ATOM. Liquidity providers will be eligible for both internal and external rewards.
February 12: HARBOR airdrop to the following stakers.
- HUAHUA, INJ, XPRT, MTNL, BLD, KUJI, UMEE, KAVA, STARS, ROWAN, REGEN, XKI, CRE, AKT, Juno, EVMOS, CRO, SCRT, AXL, LUNA, OSMO, CMDX.
- Harbor Protocol is an interchain stablecoin protocol that enables the minting of the CMST stablecoin using various interchain assets as collateral.
November 29: HARBOR tokenomics published.
- HARBOR will serve as the governance token for managing policies on the protocol. HARBOR’s governance and tokenomics model adheres to the ve (3,3) model introduced by Andre Cronje.
- Holders of HARBOR tokens can lock their tokens for up to four months in exchange for veHARBOR, which gives increased voting power to determine key protocol parameters like reward distributions.
- The supply of the HARBOR token will be 1 Billion tokens which will be distributed as follows:
- 50% Emissions will be distributed as incentives over a period of ~6 years to the community
- 15% Airdrop to various communities based on different tasks
- 15% for Foundation to be vested over 24 months linearly
- 10% for the Team to be vested over 24 months linearly with a 6-month cliff.
- 10% Strategic partnerships, which include external incentivization and pool liquidity to expand adoption (community controlled).
June 17: Commodo, the ecosystem’s decentralized borrowing, and lending platform, is announced.
- Commodo is an IBC-native lending and borrowing platform in Comdex Ecosystem and uses the Lend module, which exists exclusively on the comdex-1 chain.
- Its main goal is to provide a secure, liquid, and easy-to-use platform to provide passive income for IBC asset holders. In the future, Commodo will equally support the bridged assets of other ecosystems, synthetics assets, & other digital assets and allow them to be plugged into its earning mechanisms.
May 16: Composite, (CMST) a fully collateralized, IBC-enabled interchain stablecoin, is introduced.
- CMST will be issued by Harbor Protocol, an interchain stablecoin issuance protocol.
- CMST is a stablecoin designed to be a stable representation of purchasing power and is therefore soft pegged to $1; however, as the global macro landscape develops, that may be subject to change in the future.
- Inspired mainly by the robust and reliable model built by MakerDao for DAI, CMST can be minted permissionless-ly as a debt against over-collateralized CDPs of interchain assets.
- HARBOR, the governance token for CMST, will serve as a backstop to the CMST peg through a recapitalization mechanism inspired by MakerDao.
May 13: Zenscape is introduced, the official Validator arm of Comdex.
- By contributing to each’s on-chain security, Zenscape aims to strengthen Comdex’s relationships with various Cosmos ecosystem protocols.
April 20: Comdex Academy launched, a space for new & experienced community members alike to come together & learn new skills.
April 6: Community Newsletter with highlights.
- The devnet for cAsset goes live.
March 7: Comdex integrates CosmWasm, a new smart contracting platform built for the Cosmos ecosystem.
- Improves security and performance.
- CosmWasm currently supports fourteen different Cosmos projects.
February 3: Community Newsletter with highlights.
December 21: Details about the Ambassador program, known as Comdex Cadets, published.
- Comdex Cadet responsibilities:
- Engage with the community to support its growth & answer community questions.
- Educate the public about Comdex by creating content & posting on social media.
- Building a network of influencers and potential partners to support Comdex.
- Testing & giving input into platform development.
- Creating & managing bots for gathering information & analysis.
- Translating documents & setting up regional communities.
- Supporting the program in general & helping to develop fellow ambassadors.
- Maintain accurate records of activity within the program including links to posts, videos or blogs published on social media.
December 5: Weekly highlights.
- Comdex mainnet goes live.
- CMDX/ATOM pool launches on Osmosis.
- CMDX is stackable with Unagii and Omniflix.
November 25: Airdrop campaign 2 to LUNA and OSMO holders & stakers.
- Below are the criteria followed for the airdrop:
- A minimum wallet balance of 1 token (of the network to which the airdrop is being distributed) must be held or staked at the time of the respective snapshots (Fri 8th Oct 2021 2:23 PM UTC for airdrop to OSMO and Thu 30th Sept 2021 7:00 PM UTC for LUNA).
- Balances that were vesting or unbonding at the time of the snapshot are not eligible for the airdrop.
- Only holders & stakers using non-custodial wallets like Persistence/Kelpr/Cosmostation are eligible.
- LPs of tokens were excluded from the airdrop.
November 23: Information about Validator delegation program published.
- Validators may contribute to Comdex in multiple ways:
- Drawing on their vast technical experience and knowledge to support ecosystem development by supporting and refining tools.
- Leading from the front on community campaigns either by creating & running their own to raise awareness & educate the community, or by contributing heavily to Comdex’s own community campaigns.
- Build partnerships to add value to Comdex, seeking out strategic partners to work synergistically within the Comdex ecosystem.
- Providing wholesale support across all of our campaigns and marketing efforts in order to reinforce & amplify our message.
- The criteria to be eligible for the delegation are as follows:
- Staking commission rate can be no higher than 10% and no lower than 2% in order to keep rewards fair and reasonable to all parties.
- Running physical infrastructure, alongside redundancies in order to create a robust failsafe for network security.
- Preferable use of HSMs (hardware security modules).
- The Validator delegation cycles will span six months, at the end of which validators will be re-evaluated to re-determine the delegation.
November 18: Comdex mainnet launch on November 20 is announced.
- Broadening the focus from building a single comprehensive product to a suite of distributed and interoperable solutions (Enterprise trading platform, ShipFi, Synthetics).
October 16: Weekly highlights.
- Reddit forum is launched.
- Airdrop for XPRT Holders & Stakers.
- Airdrop announcement for $ATOM holders & stakers
- Website revamp.
- Testnet launched.
October 13: Comdex publishes details on its token, CMDX, economics and utility.
- CMDX plays five critical roles in the Comdex ecosystem
- Native token of the chain.
- Can be collateralized.
- Distributed as a reward to LPs.
- Minted and burned to maintain the stability of cAssets
- 100,000,000 CMDX will be minted at genesis and unlocked for 48 months with the following distribution
- Airdrops: 12.5% (12,500,000 CMDX).
- Community Dev Fund: 12.5% (12,500,000 CMDX).
- Rewards: 25% (25,000,000 CMDX).
- Treasury: 25% (25,000,000 CMDX).
- Team & Advisors: 25% (25,000,000 CMDX).
April 22: Comdex publishes an article regarding their new mission, bridging DeFi to CeFi.
- Comdex has transitioned from a close-ended enterprise-focused blockchain ecosystem to an ecosystem that allows for liquidity aggregated from the de-fi market to flow into secure and well-structured real-world investment vehicles.
- These investment vehicles have the ability to provide consistent fiat-based returns allowing for a de-fi user to hedge their overall portfolio risk.
May 28: Comdex publishes a medium article with information on what Comdex is about.
- Trade Discovery
- The Comdex platform facilitates trade discovery by linking prospective commodity buyers to active ‘sell’ listings.
- Trade Settlements
- The Comdex settlement system offers commodity traders the ability to make cross-border payments without the use of the SWIFT system which is expensive and time-consuming.
- Trade Finance
- The Comdex trade finance platform allows financial organizations to finance commodity trades that will be settled on the Comdex platform.
- KYC / AML checks on both ends
- The Comdex Platform strives to reduce the risk present in a trade settlement by providing trade participants with up-to-date background verification information- fetched from the APIs of reputed datasets.
April 25: Comdex publishes its first medium article detailing its commodities trading platform.