Date Published: October 4, 2023
November 10: $ARC token sharedrop go live
November 8: Partnership with Camelot announced
- $GRAIL holders will receive a bonus allocation of the ongoing sharedrop.
October 18: Pre-registration for Money Master IPO opens
- By registering, investors gain exclusive access to the pre-investment phase of Money Masters IPO.
- Only registered investors can avail of a 20% discount on the final share price in Phase 1.
October 17: Sharedrop introduced
- Instead of distributing random tokens like traditional airdrops, the sharedrop offers users a stake in a real company: Arcton.
- Start: 11th Nov 2023, 0:00 CET.
- End: 21st Oct 2023, 24:00 CET.
August 11: First start-up IPO candidate announced, Money Masters
- Money Masters is a Web2 start-up based in Geneva, Switzerland and they are solving financial illiteracy.
- Liquidity will be seeded on CamelotDEX.
July 8: Partnership with CamelotDEX announced
- Camelot is a major decentralized exchange and serves as a gateway to Arbitrum.
- This partnership allows Arcton to launch the world’s first start-up IPO on a DEX.
July 5: The Arcton website goes live