May 19: Alluo is now live on the Optimism chain.
- New optimised farms are launched on Optimism too.
- These farms available on the Alluo Pro dApp allow you to optimise Beefy and Yearn strategies so you’re always in the best pool for the chosen asset.
February 23: Alluo is now tracked by DeBank.
December 1: Partnership with Unstoppable Domains
- Access all of Alluo’s benefits in a few clicks with Unstoppable Domain name.
November 23: Permanent bounty for building investment strategies for Alluo liquidity direction votes.
- Bounty: $150 in IbAlluoUSD on Polygon Mainnet, 1,000 ALLUO on Ethereum Mainnet
- If at least 5% of TVL is directed to the new strategy from the governance round voting, the bounty will be issued.
October 25: Alluo Boost goes live.
- Auto-compounding, multi-pool strategy that increases yields.
- Converts stablecoins or approved tokens to relevant LP tokens and staked on the respective Alluo Vault.
- Rewards are harvested weekly from Alluo’s Vault and converted into LPs which are staked on Convex’s ‘Boosted Vault’.
- Harvested rewards are compounded by converting them into more CVX-ETH LPs and staked on Convex’s ‘Boosted Vault’.
- Pays rewards in CVX/ETH.
October 24: Migration process from Balancer to Uniswap started.
October 18: Proposal to move liquidity from Balancer to Uniswap.
- Vote ended on October 23, with 100% voting for ‘For’.
September 14: Proposal for implementation of Alluo tokenomics v2.
- Convert all Protocol Revenue to CVX.
- Send CVX to a rewards Vault that ALLUO lockers will be able to earn a share of.
- Add CVX to the CVX-ETH Curve pool and stake CVX-ETH Curve LPs on Convex for more CRV and CVX rewards.
- Compound CRV rewards for more CVX at regular intervals, at an initial interval of every 2 weeks, and loop the process.
- To qualify, users need to have their tokens locked before the start of the 2 week cycle and keep their tokens locked until the end of the cycle.
- Voting ended on September 21, with over 99% voting for ‘For’.
September 2: Launch of Interest Bearing DCA markets in partnership with Ricochet Exchange.
August 30: Launched interest-bearing tokens on Ethereum mainnet
- 4.5% on ETH.
- 4% on BTC.
- 6% on all EUR stables.
- 7% on all USD stables.
July 29: Announced partnership with Superfluid.
June 2: EURO and ETH farms go live on Polygon.
- Fixed 7% on all EUR stables.
- Fixed 5% on ETH.
May 11: Second emergency proposal to update strategy towards de-pegging of UST.
- Voting ended on May 12, with 100% voting for ‘Liquidate all exposure by Friday’.
May 10: Emergency proposal to reduce protocol exposure to UST
- Voting ended on the same day, with ~90% voting for ‘Reduce by 50% over the next week’ and ~10% voting for ‘Do Nothing’.
May 6: IDO completed for total token valuation basis of $50M.
- A total of 63.5 ETH was raised during the auction, with the final price being 11,428.5 ALLUO tokens per ETH, which is equivalent to $0.256 per ALLUO.
April 28: IDO with Gnosis Auction begins.
April 3: Version 1.6 of Alluo’s mobile app released
- Changed OTP supplier for higher deliverability.
- Shortened time of loading past transactions.
- New bonus structure for signup.
- Increased overall stability.
March 31: Announced new bounties on Dework and moving away from Gitcoin.
- Existing Gitcoin bounties will remain until filled, but there will be no new bounties published on Gitcoin.
March 11: Started bug bounty program on Gitcoin.
February 25: Apple store listing approved
January 28: Sheesha Finance partners with Alluo
January 18: First product roadmap and tokenomics published.
January 7: First community call.