August 03: MMC APY Calculator goes live on MMC page.
- Users can simulate APY from LPing into svToken pools.
July 28: $SVY Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool (LBP) on Fjord Foundry is announced.
- LBP will start 4pm UTC August 8.
- Participants must use $WETH to enter pool.
July 19: Launch of Savvy Credit Line (svTokens) backed by GMD yield strategies ($USDC/$USDT, $BTC, $ETH) is announced.
- $gmdUSDT, $gmdUSDC, $gmdETH, & $gmdBTC now accepted as collateral.
July 19: MMC Zapper implemented.
- Savvy’s MMC Zapper automates exchanging collateral for 50% svToken, 50% collateral token.
July 7: Savvy attends ETH Seattle 2023.
June 28: DefiLlama begins tracking Savvy DeFi.
June 27: MMC Dashboard begins updating every 1-2 days
June 23: Market Making Campaign (MMC) Rewards dashboard goes live.
- LPs can track $SVY emissions of svToken pools on Trader Joe.
June 14: Savvy’s Market-Making Rewards Campaign goes live.
- $SVY emissions start at block 101,297,000, approximately 11:59pm Wednesday, June 14th.
- Savvy is in stealth for discord community; members have 24 hours with 5200 $SVY emitted until public announcement.
June 10: Savvy is announced as the first project to launch on Trader Joe v2 IFO.
June 08: Savvy Arbitrum launch via IFO (Initial Farm Offering) announced.
- This will allow community members to seed initial liquidity to svToken pools on Trader Joe and earn yield in the process.
- The IFO is scheduled to last from Tuesday, June 13th until mid-July when the $SVY token is launched, and the exclusive Savvy NFT holders will be getting boosted rewards. Users need to mint the ‘IFO Boost’ NFT from the Galxe portal and hold it in their wallet to be eligible.
- NFTs can be minted by holders of the following tokens: $JOE, $UNS, $JONES, $BIFI, $STG, $YAK, $wMEMO, $RAM, $GRAIL, $GMD, $VSP, ALCX
May 11: Integration with JonesDAO announced.
April 30: Testnet pool utilization rates are increased after 7 of the 8 strategies hit their max deposit limits.
- All strategies’ max limits are increased 4x.
April 28: Savvy DeFi Arbitrum testnet goes live.
- $SVY allocation is set aside for testers. A point system is implemented to reward bug-finders.
- 1 point for minor bugs – UI/UX, copy issues…
- 5 points for serious bugs – breaking the app, unexpected tx failure…
- 10 points for critical bugs – logic issues, double spending, pool draining, attack vectors…
April 19: Savvy announces Arbitrum launch.
- Quest is launched to reward users who create threads about the Arbitrum launch.
March 25: LGE and fair launch are paused for reasons including:
- seeding initial liquidity
- on-chain and bridge downtime
- short-comings in marketing execution
March 20: Testnet fair launch page is made available to public.
Sep 20: Savvy exits stealth mode.
- Savvy allows you to unlock your liquidity & get an advance on future yield, with non-liquidating self-repaying lines of credit.
- Originally, the project was slated to launch on Avalanche.