October 6: A technical deep-dive on GHOST published
September 27: The Senate is wound up
September 13: Metamask now supported within all Kujira apps
August 26: Transition to Camelot v3 LPs announced
August 3: Kujira Liquidity Campain announced
- Additional $USK incentives for 8 LPs.
July 12: Partnership with Nolus Protocol
- The First DeFi Lease – own up to 3x more assets than your equity, and never miss a potential upside again.
June 13: SonarWallet available for public beta for iOS users
May 3: Migaloo Zone is integrated into POD.
- Permissionless Cosmos SDK Blockchain.
April 20: Ghost soft launches.
- Borrowing and lending market.
April 18: HummingBot strategies to be launched on FIN.
- Open source framework for crypto market making bots.
April 13: Official Statement regarding Local Money released.
- Decentralized p2p on-off ramp.
- Due to burnout, the Local Money team have agreed to let Team Kujira take full control of access to the protocol while the next phase is finalized.
- Kujira will act as an intermediary / safeguard until such time as a DAO is created for Local, at which point DAO participants get to decide all key aspects of the protocol.
April 6: Blend Protocol to be launched on Kujira soon.
- The DeFi Platform for blending DeFi assets together.
April 4: .Weekly round up medium.
March 25: SonarWallet details released.
- Beta release details to be announced.
March 23: Kujira mainnet runs Alliance 0.1.0.
- Alliance is an open-source Cosmos SDK module that leverages interchain Staking to form economic alliances among blockchains.
March 21: Weekly round up medium.
- Integration with PILOT.
- A launchpad built in collaboration between Kujira and Fuzion.
March 13: Details for a platform for creating stables released.
- Along with open sourcing the contracts for USK, this platform will make it incredibly easy to create stables, which will automatically spin up ORCA markets for those stables.
February 28: Whale token trading goes live on FIN.
February 21: The wETH USK Margin contract on Kujira experiences an exploit.
- The exploit happened between 03:45 UTC and 06:57 UTC on 21st February, causing $230,000 of bad debt to be accrued by the contract.
- The exploit was blocked at 07:44 UTC, & USK was re-collateralized by the Kujira Team at 10:30 UTC.
- USK is safe & remains fully collateralized.
February 16: The draft of the Senate Constitution is published.January 29: The KUJI token is added to TradingView.
January 28: The KUJI and USK tokens are made bridgeable to the Ethereum network with the integration of Gravity Bridge.
January 23: USK can be minted via Paxos Global.
January 18: The vote for the final 9 senators begins.
December 2: BOW launches on Kujira mainnet.
October 24: BOW is announced
- Kujira’s latest product, a framework that ensures optimal trading conditions for pairs on FIN, Kujira’s on-chain orderbook DEX.
August 25: MEXC Global lists KUJI September 12: ORCA and USK goes live.
August 17: Kujira price Oracle goes live on mainnet.
August 8: Kujira USK is announced
- Kujira’s USK stablecoin is a decentralized stablecoin that is soft-pegged to the US dollar and initially backed by ATOM, DOT, wETH, and wBNB (with nBTC to be added soon).
- It is an overcollateralized stablecoin, meaning that it is backed at a minimum of 166%. This helps to ensure the stability of the stablecoin and reduce the risk of liquidation.
July 1: Kujira mainet goes live.
June 17: FIN goes live on testnet.
- FIN is a decentralized orderbook exchange that allows for the trading of assets on different blockchains.
June 14: sKUJI is confirmed to not exist on Kujira Chain.
- For every sKUJI migrated from the Terra snapshot, 1.229 KUJI are received.
June 13: Kujira incentivized testnet Staking beings with over 620 validators.
June 1: Private testnet launches with 76 validators.
May 27: The old KUJI token is delisted from MEXC Global.
May 22: Kujira Discord launched.
May 7-12: UST (algo stablecoin of Terra ecosystem) depegs and LUNA (Terra blockchain native token, part of the UST peg mechanism) death spiral begins. Terra blockchain halts to disable further delegations to prevent a takeover.May 13: The Terra network is shortly reenabled and a snapshot is taken at 1:58 AM UTC of all KUJI/sKUJI holders, stakers, unstakers, vesters and LP’ers. Network halts shortly after.
April 30: Kujira Reddit is launched.
March 3: Cross-chain ORCA on Acala (DeFi of polkadot chain) and Karura (DeFi hub of Kusama network) announced.
March 1: sKUJI goes live.
February 20: sKUJI is introduced and governance migration begins.
- sKUJI is a token representing staked KUJI.
February 10: KUJI 3rd governance poll is passed.
- Fee distribution goes live, laying the groundwork for the current revenue/Staking model.
January 18: KUJI 2nd governance poll is passed.
- 22.985 million KUI are burnt.
- 232.18 million KUJI are donated to Angel Protocol (A protocol that leverages Web3 for global social impact, charities, etc).
- Every 2 months for a year, 1.485 million KUJI is burnt and 15k KUJI is donated to Angel Protocol.
- Max supply reduces from 150 million to 119 million KUJI.
December 17: KUJI is listed on MEXC.
December 3: KUJI Staking and governance goes live.
November 30: BELUGA goes live.
November 24: BELUGA announced.
- BELUGA was an app to send tokens to recipients and has been merged with BLUE.
November 19: BLUE goes live, Token Generation Event begins, and KUJI is listed on TerraSwap.
- BLUE is an all-in-one dashboard for the Kujira ecosystem.
- TerraSwap is a DeFi market on Terra.
November 17: Early Bird whitelist Sale begins.
November 12: KUJI IDO sale completes with $10.5 million raised.
November 6: ORCA goes live.
November 3: Kujira IDO announcement on StarTerra (IDO platform on Terra).
October 26: ORCA launches for deposits.
- Public marketplace for bidding on liquidated collateral.
October 21: Kujira Litepaper released.
October 17: Early bird public sale whitelist for early Telegram supports.
September 30: Kujira dApp goes live.