August 22: rDPX v2 Code4rena Audit launches.
- Code4rena audits let individuals of a wide range of skill levels get rewarded to audit while showcasing their talent in order to make the DeFi ecosystem more secure.
- The awards for auditing the code depends on the severity of vulnerabilities found in the contract and taken from a pool of $125000 USDC.
August 14: Dopex SSOVs new UI beta launches.
- Unified Calls/Puts Markets
- Unified Weekly/Monthly Markets
- Dropdown to change markets, no longer needed to visit Index page
- Ability to display Option Greeks for each Strike price
- Price Charts for each token
August 3: Dopex Rewards Board launched.
- A table where users can find all the ways to contribute to Dopex in one place (bounties, competitions, grants etc.), making it easier for everyone to follow what’s live and how they can help.
August 2: Dopex uses Hashmail for Support.
- Hashmail is an omnichannel Web3 support and messaging platform for dApps.
July 28: Diamond Grants introduced.
- Diamond Grants is a grant program whose primary aim is to fund projects and ideas that will significantly contribute to improving our protocol and its ecosystem.
July 21: Dopex joins CamelotDEX’s Round Table.
- CamelotDEX is a custom-built liquidity infrastructure to support builders & generate real yield on Arbitrum.
June 28: Partnership with Unibot.
- Unibot is a Telegram trading bot that allows users to conduct a number of on-chain activities directly via the Telegram app.
- The partnership with Unibot will allow Unibot users to open 1 minute to 4 hour positions with up to 110x leverage via their Telegram bot.
June 23: $1m of the stablecoin treasury is diversified into Liquity Protocol’s $LUSD.
June 7: Restructing to SSOVs incentives program.
- Users its own Call Options as Incentive service.
- All current Options incentives will be marked up by 150%
- New incentives on vaults without incentives (e.g. stETH)
- All call Options as incentives are distributed with DPX at a 10% ITM strike
- Exceptions are the ARB & rDPX Vault which incentives will be done in their respective tokens.
June 5: Q2-Q3 2023 roadmap published.
- Checkpoints includes:
- Scalps, 0dte
- Scalps v2 (including Limit Order)
- Multi-Asset 0dte deployments
- $ARB Incentives Drop
- rDPX v2 Audit
- rDPX v2 Release
- Dopex UI Revamp
- Dopex v2 Audit
- Dopex v2 Release
May 30: Option Scalps V2 launched.
- Scalps v2 will introduce Limit Orders, allowing a trader to set a price at which their position will be opened and/or closed. This allows for far more precise control over trades which is especially important for short time frame aficionados.
May 22: Call Options As Incentives service is launched.
- Options provide a flexible incentive structure compared to fixed token emissions. They allow issuers to customize the terms and conditions, such as strike prices and expiration dates, to align with their specific goals and market conditions.
May 18: A community-wide bug bounty program is launched.
- The reward amount depends on the severity of the bugs found with a maximum reward of $250,000.
May 16: Rabby Wallet support is added.
May 15: A front-end registry is launched.
- Allows the community members, to develop front-ends for the Dopex protocol and register it for others to use.
May 11: $ARB 0dte (Zero Day to Expiry) Options launch.
May 10: The 0-day-to-hunt-a Dopex Bounty Campaign bounty launches.
- Starting on Fri 12th of May until Thursday 25th May 2pm GMT.
- Users can hand in anything that can help users understand what 0dte’s are.
- There are 4 tiers of prizes.
May 2: 0dte (Zero Day to Expiry) Options launches.
- 0dte Options are a new type of Options trading product that allows traders to purchase Options that expire on the same day they are purchased.
- This in turn allows extremely short-term volatility trading at a cheaper Premium, as the Premium for an option is heavily influenced by time to expiration.
April 25: Dopex receives 3,863,106 ARB token from the Arbitrum foundation airdrop.
- Initial plans are to distribute to the follwing:
- Early token holders.
- Product incentives.
April 14: Official Dune Dashboard goes live.
March 31: Trading competition involving the newest product, Option Scalps.
- To join the competition – all you have to do is use Dopex Option Scalps to trade ETH and ARB price volatility and win.
- 30k prize pool to reward to users with the highest volume and PnL at the end of the competition.
- Competition Duration: 10AM EDT, 31 March 2023 to 5PM EDT 7 April 2023
- Eligible Trading Pairs: ETH/USDC and ARB/USDC
- Minimum/ Maximum position size: $10/ $10,000
- Fees to open position: 0.0025%
- Timeframe (minute): 1, 5, 15, 30, 60
March 25: Documents reworked.
March 14: LP farm migration to Sushi Earn platform.
- LP stakers will earn both DPX and SUSHI rewards.
March 1: DPX is listed on KuCoin Exchange.
February 28: DPX is listed on Bybit Exchange and Bitget Exchange.
February 3: Dopex launches on Polygon.
- Dopex will be deploying Atlantic Straddles natively on the Polygon chain. This will allow a gauge of interest before considering launching any additional products.
- Atlantic Straddle writers on Polygon will also be receiving additional incentives courtesy of Polygon.
January 31: Dopex’s front end is updated.
- Open-sourced the Dopex dApp front end.
- Anyone can now launch their own frontend from Dopex’s codebase and provide their service to DeFi users.
January 15: OLP (option liquidity pools) is introduced.
- OLP is a new system built on top of the SSOV product.
- They are simply pools that allow the purchasing of SSOV option tokens at an implied volatility discount in exchange for providing anytime exit liquidity to option buyers.
- In simpler terms, Buyers of SSOV Options may exit their position into option liquidity pools at any time in exchange for a discounted price.
September 13: Dopex upgrades to Chainlink Price Feeds on Arbitrum Mainnet.
- By upgrading to the industry-leading decentralized Oracle network, Dopex now has direct access to high-quality, tamper-proof, and battle-tested price data feeds needed in times of volatility.
- This integration will provide Options writers and buyers stronger assurances that they’re always transacting with fair-market prices.
September 9: The Bridgoors Bonding program is introduced.
- Dopex is offering “bonds” to Bridgoors as a way for them to purchase $DPX at a discount, and in exchange, the investor supplies Dopex with stables that it can use to fund its operations.
- The DPX bond program will allow Bridgoor Owners to buy DPX at a “20%” discount.
- This new contract will allow users to bond USDC, in exchange for discounted $DPX redeemable after a “1-week” period.
- Each Bridgoor allows a tranche of 5k USDC to be bonded for the first epoch.
- Each NFT can only be used once per epoch (Month) (It’s possible to “check eligibility” of an NFT on the main Bonding page.)
- This Epoch is capped at a maximum of $100K and will last until the subsequent one.
- All above numbers are subject to change after each Epoch
August 21: Atlantic straddles can be used with rDPX as an underlying Vault asset.
August 6: Atlantic Straddles are introduced.
- Atlantic Options (AO) are a new type of SSOV where the option writer’s collateral can be borrowed by the Option buyer. To prevent the Option buyer from purchasing an option and running away with the option writer’s deposit, the collateral can only be borrowed under specific circumstances.
- This means that the process is typically directly integrated into a partner DeFi protocol.
July 27: DPX is available on SushiXSwap.
- Users can now buy DPX using tokens from any SushiXSwap supported chain.
June 21: veDPX (vote-escrowed) is introduced.
- Once implemented, holders will be able to lock DPX for veDPX which is required to receive governance rights and boosted rewards within the Dopex ecosystem.
- Voting power will be central to the functionality of the Dopex platform since it dictates gauge weights to pools which itself dictates the amount of emissions those pools receive.
- Specific to Dopex, veDPX holders will also be able to vote on strikes for the SSOV Options, strikes for IRO Options, Y/N vaults, V2 parameters, and more.
- It will be possible to lock DPX for up to 4 years with lockers receiving veDPX corresponding to the duration of the lock – the longer the lock, the more veDPX you receive.
May 8: Diamond Pepe NFT mint Gen 2 mint details released.
- 0.88 ETH or equivalent in $APE.
- 1,111 NFTs available.
- Gen 2 minting uses a novel dueling method.
- Gen 2 opens up a world of utility for NFTs by enabling dueling. This will be an OSRS-esque experience where duelers can choose moves to duke it out against other duelers. Each player will place a wage before the battle in a winner takes all face-off.
April 12: SSOV 3 upgrade details released.
- An upgrade to the protocol’s core product – the Single Staking Options Vault v3. The vaults will be upgraded to v3 gradually – with ETH being the first asset to be launched on v3.
- Improvements includes:
- Flexible expiries
- Flexible deposits
- Tokenized deposits
- The Halloween NFT boost
April 12: Partnership with Vesta Finance announced.
- The partnership allows Users to collateralize DPX on Vesta and take a VST (Vesta USD pegged stablecoin) loan.
- Users can also use their VST to create a stability pool that will purchase DPX at a discount from liquidated vaults.
April 7: Dopex OTC Platform is introduced.
- A dedicated interface built on top of app.dopex.io – to facilitate the secondary market for option tokens as well as NFTs.
- Dopex OTC allows users to create Request for Quote (RFQ) orders, negotiate prices using a chat function and settle transactions via an escrow contract.
- The OTC interface is available on Arbitrum.
April 4: Dopex announces the METIS Single-Staking Options Vault on Metis Andromeda Layer 2 Rollup Platform.
March 25: TZWAP – the Time-Weighted Average Price feature is introduced.
- TZWAP allows anyone to create an on-chain TWAP order split by intervals and ticksizes (order size) that can automatically be filled by bots for a fee.
- Available on Arbitrum.
February 20: Diamond Pepe NFT mint announced.
- A collection of 2222 NFTs.
- Utilities include:
- All NFTs can be locked + pledged to burn to vote post-launch (soon)
- Vote is to trigger new collection mints
- 33% of supply needs to be pledged to trigger new collection
- Every NFT pledged gives a free slot in the next collection with a 12.5% increase in chance to get a rare trait
- Up to 4 NFTs can be pledged for one NFT in the next mint to receive a collective rare trait chance boost up to 50%
February 17: SSOV-P – Single Staking Put Option Vaults are launched.
- SSOV-p will be launched on Arbitrum, for the following tokens:
- ETH, BTC, rDPX, gOHM, GMX.
February 5: The Chinese community is launched.
- Officially started a Chinese chapter with chinese speaking assets and communication channels.
- Translated most important assets to Chinese and will be continuously updating Dopexpedia & Academy on an ongoing basis
February 1: Dopex announces the AVAX Single-Staking Options Vault on Avalanche C-Chain.
January 12: Dopex announces the GMX Single-Staking Options Vault on Arbitrum.
January 12: Dopex lists Binance Coin (BNB) and will open a BNB Single-Staking Options Vault on Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
January 2: [REDACTED] option vaults are introduced.
- Interest Rate Options.
- veDPX holders will have the governance power over interest rate option pools.
January 2: Dopex NFTs are introduced.
- Bridgoor NFT
- Community members were able to acquire this NFT by bridging within 48 hours to Arbitrum.
- Halloween NFT
- Community members were able to acquire this NFT by participating in the DopexGames around Halloween in 2021.
October 10: Dopex Farms are officially migrated to Arbiturm Mainnet.
- To make up for the delay in bridging, there will be 2x boosted rewards on all farms for 2 weeks.
September 8: Dopex Single Staking Option Vaults (SSOVs) launched on the Dopex Testnet.
- SSOVs allow users to lock up tokens for a specified period of time and earn yield on their staked assets.
May 4: The first blog post introducing Dopex is published.