Last Updated: May 12, 2023
Kommunitas is a decentralized crowdfunding platform for Web3 projects built on Polygon (MATIC) , now bridging to arbitrum and supporting all EVM-Compatible chains as well. Contrary to other launchpads, there is no tier system and every KOM that is staked is counted towards a user’s allocation. This initiative supports the vision of a community-driven ecosystem where everyone gets a sale allocation regardless of how much KOM they hold.
Kommunitas not only offers access to presale and crowdfunding events, but it also supports projects with marketing, advisory, community management, networking with VCs, SEO, and project development.
Investors in the Kommunitas launchpad get an allocation proportional to the amount of KOM tokens they stake. Hence, there are no barriers to entry and everyone is guaranteed to get an allocation relative to their investment and crowdfunding contribution. This also means that there are no requirements that force users to hold a minimum amount of tokens to participate in a public sale. This makes the launchpad more inclusive and accessible for a larger pool of investors, ultimately resulting in a more fair and democratic process for all.
Even if users do not own any KOM tokens, they will still be able to participate in the Community Round (4th Round) of every IKO (Initial KOMmunity Offering) – that’s how Kommunitas coined their unique IDO system.
The more KOM is staked, the greater the allocation.
Revenue sharing is only accessible to private partners. 30% of the fees collected from Kommunitas FCFS Rounds (first-come first-serve) and Community Rounds is pooled into the Private Partners Treasury Wallet in the form of USDC. These funds are then distributed at the end of each quarter amongst Kommunitas private partners, who are investors with more than 500,000 KOM staked.
For transparency, the Private Partners Treasury Wallets are also shared in Kommunitas homepage. Users can also calculate how much they need in order to become a Private Partner there.
With the core spirit of tier-less and proportionally distributed rewards, a Private Partner with 1 Million KOM tokens will get twice as many rewards more than those who stake 500,000 KOM tokens. To join the Private Partners group is not difficult, simply stake more than 500,000 KOM tokens in Kommunitas V3 Staking by accessing https://Staking.kommunitas.net and once you are done, simply go to the telegram and talk to @komelitebot to verify the ownership of your wallet.
KOM Millionaire partners
The KOM Millionaire partners program aims to reward the top stakers in the platform. Kommunitas takes an upfront fee (of at least 3-5%) for projects launching on the platform and this revenue will be shared with Millionaire Partners on a monthly basis. Members will also be offered exclusive private deals, and access to airdrop or marketing events.
To participate in this program KOM Millionaire Partners are required to stake a minimum of 10,000,000 KOM tokens. Once that’s completed, users notify the KOM team (@robby678) on Telegram to verify ownership of their wallet. Next, they will be given access to a private group where they will receive the private deals and other perks.
As a KOM Millionaire Partner, apart from Monthly Revenue Sharing that you will earn, you will also be entitled for Quarterly Revenue Sharing as mentioned above.
Priority projects criteria
There are 2 types of projects launch in Kommunitas platform. A project with Priority Project Badge means the project has agreed to obey to the rules mentioned below:
- The project team must perform KYC.
- The liquidity of the token must be locked with a reliable third party (DxLock).
- The token’s contracts must be audited to prevent vulnerabilities in the code.
- The listing date of the tokens must be within 14 days of the IKO and Kommunitas reserves the right to provide refunds if the listing is postponed.
- The funds will be released as determined by the project’s vesting schedule. For example, if a project vests 15% of the tokens every month, Kommuintas will only release an equivalent percentage of the funds to the project at least 48 hours after each vesting.
- The project must send the full amount of tokens to Kommunitas’ vesting contract prior to TGE. This lowers the risk of vesting delays.
- The project must have locked liquidity in a 1:1 ratio according to their initial market cap. For example, if a project has an initial market cap of $500,000, they will need to have $250,000 liquidity in USD and $250,000 in their token.
- If the token price falls below IKO price before 50% of the tokens have vested, Kommunitas will urge the project to perform a token buyback or a large marketing campaign.
- If the token price falls under the IKO price for 3 consecutive days, Kommunitas will provide an option for refunds for the remaining allocation to investors.
VSB stands for Vote, Share and Buy. VSB rewards is another innitiative to reward investors who are actively helping to promote the project launch in Kommunitas platform. Investors participating in the VSB Campaign can purchase a greater allocation and receive a portion of the project team’s marketing token. Essentially, the more allocation an investor buys, the more marketing tokens they can earn. This exclusive feature sets Kommunitas Launchpad apart from other launchpads.
Participating in the VSB Campaign is simple, but requires full participation. Investors must complete all three tasks, which include:
- Voting (own and stake at least 3,000 KOM)
- Sharing (tweet about this IKO on Twitter using the provided button)
- Buying (buy your allocation in the IKO – all rounds are calculated)
Failure to complete any of the tasks will disqualify the investor from receiving any VSB rewards. For example, if an investor votes and buys, but never shares, they will not be eligible for the VSB rewards.
Kommunitas Launchpad is proud to offer timely rewards to its investors. The VSB rewards will be given out no later than 7 days after the project is listed, giving investors peace of mind that they will receive their rewards in a timely manner.
Projects that have had VSB rewards distributed include:
Staking KOM grants users a guaranteed allocation in all sales while earning KOM rewards at the same time. There are 3 Options for Staking KOM:
- No compound, allows users to stake KOM tokens for a period of time and automatically receive rewards and the principal amount by the end period without having to manually unstake.
- Compound my staked KOM, allows users to automatically re-stake their initial staked amount at the end of each period, while still receiving any rewards in their wallet until the user chooses the no compound Options.
- Compound the amount + rewards, automatically re-stakes the total amount of the initial staked amount and rewards at the end of the chosen period until the user chooses the no compound Options.
There is a wide range of Staking periods that goes from 30 to 730 days (30, 60, 90, 180, 365, and 730 days, with corresponding APYs of 3%, 5%, 7%, 9%, 12%, and 15%). As this is a locked Staking, there is a 50% penalty for any premature withdrawals.
Kommunitas offers a 730 days stakers rewards program where users can earn not only KOM but also a share of the project’s marketing tokens. Kommunitas will share a portion of the tokens provided by the project team to all 730-day stakers proportionally. The details can be found here:
View 730 Days Staker Rewards Here
Social engagement burning
Rather than giving rewards to the community in exchange for their efforts and support on social media, Kommunitas implements a token burning mechanism. Most of the time, community rewards are immediately sold, and by having a burning model, the protocol can continue to reduce the circulating supply of the KOM token.
By interacting or engaging with the protocol by sharing news, likes, retweets, etc.… Users can participate and continue to increase the amount of tokens that are burnt.
- 10 KOM tokens burned for every profile visit and tweet impression of Kommunitas’ Twitter.
- 200 KOM tokens burned for every mention of @kommunitas1 on Twitter.
- 5 KOM tokens multiplied by the number of followers for the top follower of the month on Twitter.
- 1,000 KOM tokens burned for every new follower on Medium.
- 200 KOM tokens multiplied by the total views, reads, and fans on Medium.
- 50,000 KOM tokens burned for every new regional KOMmunity created.
- 200 KOM tokens burned for every new user in the main Telegram group and 50 KOM tokens burned for every message sent.
- 1,000 KOM tokens burned for every new holder of KOM tokens.
- 5,000 KOM tokens burned for every meme and infographic about Kommunitas.
- 10,000 KOM tokens burned for every GIF or short video of 1-2 minutes.
- 20,000 KOM tokens burned for every article or blog with a minimum of 500 words.
- 100,000 KOM tokens burned for every video on YouTube/TikTok made about Kommunitas (subject to quality checking).
- Low-quality submissions are rejected.
- A form submission is required: click here.
- 50,000 KOM burned for every 10,000 followers of a KOL or influencer who talks about Kommunitas on social media.
- 1000,000 KOM burned for every 10,000 followers of a KOL who makes a video review about Kommunitas.
- 100,000 KOM tokens burned for every partnership initiated with a KOL, Crypto Community or VC.
- Form submission for community partners: click here.
- Form submission for partnerships: click here.
- 300,000 and 500,000 KOM tokens burned for every Private/Seed and Public sale held on Kommunitas’ launchpad, respectively.
- 100,000 KOM tokens burned for every AMA held on Kommunitas’ main Telegram group.
- Implementation of Price Level Burning, where a certain amount of KOM tokens will be burned for every Price Target that is reached.
Kommunitas social engagement burning tracking: click here.
Kommunitas portfolio details and events: click here.
Kommunitas calendar: click here.
How to setup Kommunitas calendar: click here.
Why the Project was Created
Kommunitas was designed to solve the problems associated with both traditional and modern crowdfunding: using personal money, borrowing capital, the complexity of selling shares in the secondary market, failing to deliver products to investors….
By creating a decentralized crowdfunding ecosystem for web3.0 projects, Kommunitas can offer several benefits to investors, including low capital requirements, passive income, refund criteria that protect investors, and the ability to return money if a project fails to deliver or meet certain criteria.
- Q2 2023:
- Develop LP Farming.
- Support Arbitrum Ecosystem.
- Q3 2023:
- Develop a decentralized lending platform.
- Develop KOM Web-Apps.
- Q4 2023:
- Establish KOM Labs.
- Build the KOM DAO.
- Chief roles:
- Business development:
Kommunitas attempts to be different from other launchpads by building an ecosystem. To do that, not only does it offer access to presale and crowdfunding events, but it also supports projects with marketing, advisorship, community management, networking with VCs and other CEOs, SEO, and project development.
Since inception, Kommunitas has introduced a series of pioneering DeFi primitives, such as Initial KOMunity Offerings (IKOs), a tier-less launchpad, and social engagement burning (a way of rewarding the community by reducing circulation supply of the token based on engagement metrics across social media). Revenue sharing in the form of stablecoins and KOM tokens also gives the project a competitive advantage over other decentralized launchpads.
Kommunitas estimates a big growth in the crowdfunding sector over the upcoming year. As per the project’s whitepaper, Kommunitas expects the total crowdsale addressable market to reach a size of $43.8 billion in 2028 and the Web3 crowdfunding market to reach $13.5 billion. If Kommunitas is successful to attract a conservative 2% of the addressable market, it can reach an obtainable market in the order of $270 million.
Launchpad competitor analysis
Other competitors include Unicrypt, Pink Sale, Team Finance, DxSale, DeepLock, Mint Club, Bluezilla, and DexPad.
Kommunitas was launched on Polygon due to their scalability and low gas fees.
By the time of this writing, KOM token will also be deployed on the Arbitrum Chain and can be bridged via an integration with Multichain, which is a decentralized protocol that facilitates cross-chain swaps.
To participate in a sale on Kommunitas, users must first stake KOM tokens. Before each sale, all project information is published on launchpad.kommunitas.net, along with a research document for users to read.
If the user is interested in participating in the sale of a given project, they will need to “vote” before the last Staking and voting period ends. This is done by signing a transaction with a decentralized wallet and is used to signal interest. This step was added since not all KOM stakers might want to participate in all sales.
Public sales can have up to 4 rounds. After the Booster 1 and Booster 2 rounds, there is a FCFS (first-come first-serve) round for left-over allocations from previous rounds. The FCFS round will have the same price per token as Booster 1 and 2, but there will be a 3% Non-Refundable Fee.
If there are any unsold tokens from the FCFS round, they will be allocated to a Community Round where everyone can participate, including those users who do not stake any KOM tokens. The price per token will be the same but there will be a 5% Non-Refundable Fee.
In extreme cases where you are the only one eligible for voting, you will be required to have at least 3,000 KOM for a public sale, and 500,000 KOM for a private sale.
If you have more than 3,000 KOM staked but you forgot to cast a vote in the public sale, you will still be eligible to participate in the Booster 2 round, which only takes place if there are unsold tokens from Booster 1.
- All Booster 1, Booster 2, and FCFS rounds will each have a 4-hour timeframe, starting from 9 AM UTC.
- Community rounds last until 100% of the tokens are sold or until 48 hours before the token’s listing.
All non-refundable fees from each IKO are collected after each sale and split into 3 different wallets:
- 30% goes to the Marketing Wallet.
- 40% goes to the Operational Wallet.
- 30% goes to the Private Partners Treasury Wallet.
The refund policy is a crucial component of the priority project rule, and since its implementation, refunds have been granted for all projects that meet the refund criteria and fall below the IKO price.
The third point in the Kommunitas’ Priority Project rules outlines the refund policy. It specifies that if the token price falls below the IKO/Sale price before 50% of the tokens are vested, the project will be prompted to perform a token buyback or large marketing campaign. If the project fails to do so and the token price remains below the IKO price for three consecutive days, Kommunitas will provide an option for refunds for the remaining allocation to investors. This policy ensures that investors receive a minimum of 50% of their investment in every Priority Project on the platform.
An additional rule states that if the token price falls below the IKO price for more than 24 hours within a 48-hour time frame by the time of token listing, the option for a full refund will be made available. For reference, Dextools with H1 (hourly) Chart will be used if the token is listed on both DEX and CEX simultaneously. Alternatively, the larger CEX’s H1 (hourly) Chart will be referred to if the token is listed on multiple CEXs simultaneously.
If the token falls below IKO price for 24 hours within a 48 hours time-frame, it is determined by the following.
To determine whether a project has maintained its price, the H1 chart will be opened, and a line will be drawn at the IKO price. If the opening and closing price is below the IKO price for more than 24 candles within a 48-candle timeframe, the project will be deemed to have failed to maintain the price, and a full refund option will be opened. Conversely, if there are no more than 24 candles where the opening and closing price is below the IKO price, the project will be considered to have had a successful listing, and the funds will be released based on the percentage of the first vesting. However, the project must still adhere to the 3 consecutive days rule until 50% of their token is unlocked as stated in the third point of the Kommunitas Priority Project rules.
If the project is not a Priority Project or if the vesting schedule is between 50% and 100% for the first vesting, the 3 consecutive days rule will not be enforced.
- 50% penalty for premature unstaking. This amount of tokens is burnt.
- For public sales, there is a 3% Non-Refundable Fee on the FCFS stage.
- There is a 5% Non-Refundable Fee for Community Rounds in public sales.
KOM is the native token of the protocol, while KOMV (KOM Voting Token) is the token used for governance.
The current total supply is 2 billion. The total supply in the past was set at 40 billion, but it was reduced from 40 to 2 billion by burning tokens in Kommunitas’ DxLock contract when they were vested at the end of each month.
Kommunitas also provides updates on the burning on their monthly report.
Detailed token distribution: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kV88h-qf2tmSB3_xfrdF74p_z3lgu9n6/edit#gid=1601587410
Contract where tokens are locked: https://polygonscan.com/token/0xc004e2318722ea2b15499d6375905d75ee5390b8#balances
- The KOM private sale took place between June 1st and June 15th in 2021, where 247,294,230 KOM were sold.
- The KOM public sale took place in 3 rounds.
- The first round started on June 17th 2021 and finished on June 30th 2021. It took place in the IndoEx exchange. 34,704,854 KOM tokens were sold
- The second round started on July 1st 2021 and finished on July 14th 2021. It took place in the IndoEx and P2PB2B exchanges. 14,776,816 KOM tokens were sold.
- The third round was held in the P2PB2B exchange and went from July 15th to July 24th 2021. 10,000,000 KOM tokens were sold.
- An extra round of the public sale was held with DEX-Trade between July 27th and July 30th 2021, where 5,000,000 KOM were sold.
Vesting and unlocks are detailed as follow:
- Public sale: Vested fully
- Liquidity Provider: Vested fully
- R&D: September 1 2025
- Foundation: September 1 2025
- Staking Reward: September 1 2025
- Charity: September 1 2025
- Partnership: September 1 2025
- Team: Vested fully
- Advisor: Vested fully
- Incubator Grant: September 1 2025
KOM is tradeable in the following exchanges:
The governance system for Kommunitas is not the standard governance process, it is more of a voting process for users to indicate their interest in offerings. For instance, Staking more than 3,000 KOM entitles users to a KOM-Voting (KOMV) token. This KOMV (read as Comfee) token is used to cast a vote in every public sale and indicates that users are interested in joining the sale. However, do note that this KOMV token cannot be sold or traded.
Kommunitas has undergone multiple audits by Shellboxes, TechRate and Secureverse.
Kommunitas only has 3 public repositories at the time of writing, corresponding to the adapters for DefiLlama’s TVL statistics, a repository for Trustwallet assets, and the token contracts.
Kommunitas was funded via a private round and 2 rounds of public sales. There was no pre-sale or seed sale with any private investors prior to the private sale.
The private sale took place from June 1 2021 and ended on June 15 2021, at $0.001 per KOM, with a max cap of 2B KOM.
The 1st round of IEO Sale was held on June 17 2021 to June 30 2021.
The 2nd round of IEO Sale was held on July 1 2021 to July 14 2021.
More details can be found in the Tokenomics section.
- InfinityPad – A revolutionary IDO launchpad platform on BSC with an auto-burn mechanism.
- KoiStarter – KoiStarter is designed to be a place for CTR holders and everyone to know other unique projects contributing to the blockchain world.
- Astronaut – Astronaut is a Hybrid auto yield-decentralized incubator and protocol for IDO pools built on BSC.
- DAOStarter – DAOStarter is a public token launchpad, serving crypto investors & projects.
- MetaFi – MetaFi is a seamless ecosystem for metaverse that provides essential tools and infrastructure for project owners, investors and traders in one guild.
- Regular Presale – Regular Presale is a Launchpad Project. It makes all transactions transparent and shares it with its investors.
- Alpha Hunt Club is a community of crypto investors looking for long-term partnerships with young blockchain companies to help accelerate their growth.
- GovWorld is the first DeFi ecosystem of its kind, leveraging the power of the most customizable p2p, cross-chain lending protocol on the blockchain.
- TruePNL provides users with high-end, yet not overloaded financial products aimed to deliver transparency and convenience in terms of crypto investing & trading.
- Crypto.com’s Kommunitas ($KOM) Price Page, you can now directly access Kommunitas’ RSS News feed.
- AIG is an investment group that focuses on blockchain and cryptocurrency projects, led by a team of experienced individuals who have been successful in the sector since 2016.
- CNTOKEN.io is the first coin indexing site geared towards Chinese.
- Crypto League is a decentralized organization of cryptocurrency enthusiasts whose goal is practical education, constant access to fast and reliable information and establishing cooperation with the most interesting blockchain industry projects in the world.
- HashEx is an expert in blockchain security and smart contract audits. As a tech advisory, the company has successfully designed integrations for over 30 projects.
- Unilab is built to solve the cross-cutting concerns across the life-cycle of smart contract development, deployment & management for everyone.
- BlokHash is an Asian Crypto Community and Investment firm.
- Genesis Shards transform NFTs into a liquidity vehicle for Pre-IDO tokens and a whole new suite of DeFi products across multiple blockchains.
- Cubicpool connects developers directly to their Taiwanese-focused community.
- Enzac Research adopts a philosophy of value investing and making key investments with a long time horizon in early stage funding rounds and secondary markets.
- OEC is a fast, high-performance, open-source smart contract platform backed by OKX to land large-scale digital assets and dApps.
- Zamio is building a hybrid on-chain CeFi&DeFi Ecosystem that bridges real-world capital to blockchain and accelerates the transition to the new DEconomy.
- CheersLand is a scalable GameFi Metaverse Aggregator where anyone can monetize their gaming experiences and social networks.
- Polygon Studios to assist in the launch of new Web 3.0, DeFi, and GameFi projects on the Polygon ecosystem.
- Algebra is an innovative DEX on Polygon with concentrated liquidity, built-in farming, and adaptive fees.
- Propel is the first ever multi-chain blockchain Infrastructure Solution Provider.
- DigiFinex is a digital assets trading platform, focusing on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc.
- Zignaly is an Investment platform known for its copy-trading and profit-sharing features.
- FAM Central, a platform where fans connect to artists using decentralized financial tools.
- The Crypto Bull & Bear bring projects together, accompany them and educate the community.
- FlokiFi, or Floki Finance, is the umbrella name for a suite of decentralized finance products that will be launching under the Floki brand.
- EO Community is a crypto & NFT enthusiasts community from Indonesia and they are focused on sharing about Crypto & NFT projects.
- Chainlink Keepers to help securely and cost-efficiently automate the calculation of IDO allocations.
- Web3.Storage is a scalable storage service designed for decentralized applications to store and retrieve data with ease. It boasts a total of 15M+ objects stored by over 2500 projects worldwide.
- NFT.Storage is a long-term storage service designed for off-chain NFT data. It is trusted by over 30K users such as Opensea, Magic Eden, makersplace and Rarible!
- Coinbase Wallet – Users of Coinbase Wallet will now be able to connect their wallets and stake their KOM or participate on the Launchpad directly.
- InnMind is the central hub, database and deal-facilitator for Web3 startups and investors accelerating data-driven decision-making.
- Vonix is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Indonesia that provides more than 200 crypto pairs and is licensed by Indonesian regulator Bappebti, monitored by Indonesian Ministry of Communication and Information and have ISO certification from the British Standards Institution.
- The Future Lounge is where AMAs are being hosted, do daily giveaways and have a chill community for all levels of crypto investors.
- NFT Hunter Indonesia is a community where Cryptocurrencies are discussed and about the NFT project.
- Lazy Monsters Space Club, a cryptocurrency investment fund from Dubai, is a gathering place for cryptocurrency visionaries.
- GameFi Capital aims to support the future of GameFi and be the prime mover for the adaptation of Blockchain technology in Asia.
- Oddiyana Ventures is an investment firm exploring & investing in early-stage blockchain projects.
- Webcoin Capital focuses on long-term funding and assistance for innovative blockchain startups.
- Excalibur Capital is a crypto fund focusing on Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and Web 3.0. Besides capital injection, Excalibur Capital also manages one of the largest crypto KOLs communities in China.
- SGN Capital is a venture capital company that invests in blockchain projects. At the same time, they provide media networks to support their partners and clients in marketing their clients’ projects, especially in the Vietnam market.
- The Codes Fund is The leading blockchain incubator in Indonesia and the Backer of the Indonesian Bitcoin Hunters Community.
- Spirit Ventures is an online media that focuses on providing news and information about Blockchain technologies, Bitcoin, and Crypto assets.
- Traveler Capital is Indonesia Crypto Incubator’s, Traveler Capital will concentrate on finding potential projects and helping start-ups utilize the system in the blockchain space.
- MMC Ventures Capital aims to lift projects to their full potential with fast funding and extensive marketing resources.
- Cwin Capital is a small investment fund under construction, in the first stage they will support potential projects and can invest in it then they will gradually increase their charter capital so that they can support more projects.
- SKYX is a Venture Capital mainly focused on crypto and blockchain projects. As well as, providing added value for initiators and investors.
- R-930 Capital is everyone’s venture capital with the aim of offering intellectual and financial capital to innovative ideas and teams.
- VIC Group is one of the earliest pioneers and leading communities in the Vietnamese Crypto Space.
- WeFund is a cross-chain decentralized incubator launchpad for crypto projects and beyond.
- Kenzo Ventures is Asia’s leading crypto investor.
- RIKX Capital is a VC that helps projects to turn their dreams into reality.
- Infinity Venture is a strategic investment incubation injector focused on blockchain technology startups, they bring more values to support company financial health.
- FFCAP is dedicated to investing in crypto and blockchain innovative projects.
- RedHat Capital is an investment institution providing one-stop project ecological construction. Incubating projects, leading investment, Recommending capitals, Introducing CEX, Contacting communities.
- Seedthrift ventures founded in 2020 with 500 members. Seedthrift ventures provide smart capital and strategic values to the early-stage block chain startup projects to shine in the Asian markets.
- AVStar Capital is a digital asset injector in a venture capital firm with outstanding development and marketing based on team research analysis.
- LPI assists projects by connecting them with other VC’s and investors in our network as well as assisting with launching and doing IDO’s as we have many Launchpad partners.
- Gotbit Foundation is a venture capital investment company focused on long-term development of revolutionary decentralized projects from idea to liquid secondary market.
- Gentlemen Capital is the first community-driven VC platform empowering small and big investors to discover very early-stage opportunities in the crypto space.
- Mirmi Capital is a community of Spanish crypto-investors that, in their eagerness to be part of the blockchain revolution, researches and invests in high-quality projects and startups with technology and vision worthy of the future.
- HashVerse Capital focuses on the first-level header information of the encrypted market.
- COIN TCS Ventures was founded in 2021. It is a Community-Owned Ventures Capital backed by Experienced Personnel who have been in the crypto Industry Since 2013.
- MH Ventures is a world-class, community-backed venture capital investing in top blockchains projects of the future.
- BTCMonday is a cryptocurrency business development unit, community development for projects of international stature.
- Cryptoon Ventures capital funds for potential projects, investment — community development — promoting the value of Gamefi / Metavers & Web 3.0 projects.
- Coinvestor Ventures has the vision to build the future together by investing in blockchain-based projects on which the foundations of the new world order are built.
- Farmer Capital is a small group of exceptionally smart investors who are always conducting extensive research and investing in potential cryptocurrency startups.
- DEC Ventures finances projects at an early stage of development. Together with the creators, they build brand recognition by providing services at the highest level.
- Xtream Capital is a group of blockchain enthusiasts that specialize in investing and partnering with blockchain startups.
- Unity Capital Ventures helps cryptocurrency projects to raise money and grow supporters, and Crypto Investors to take part in promising projects.
- 7 O’Clock Capital is one of the most active funds in the world. It is also a very popular and influential fund in NFT, GameFi, Web3.0, and other fields. It is committed to the development and promotion of open finance.
- DCT is a community-driven blockchain and cryptocurrency capital that is dedicated to Raise Funds for Potential Projects at Early Stage, Help Projects to Gain Supporters & Increase Crypto Dedicated Investors.
- VBM Ventures is a venture capital firm focusing and investing in Blockchain and Metaverse technologies.
- DEX Capital is a forum for discussion about potential cryptocurrency projects both nationally and internationally.
- 0x Research is Turkey’s most prestigious and largest crypto community.
- Chainless Ventures incubates and accelerates blockchain projects while connecting with various partnerships for a ‘Moon Launch’.
- Alpha Capital removes the complexity of investing in Projects and aims to provide both downside protection and return on your investment by successfully minimizing the risk of loss of principal.
- Red Swiss Venture Capital is a private and institutional fund based in Switzerland exclusively dedicated to empowering blockchain and NFTs projects with technical, financial support and enhancing exposure.
- Aza Groups has always focused on building technology that can enable the adoption of crypto solutions for the masses.
- Cryptoin is a group of crypto community investors that focuses on various Blockchain projects.
- Legion Ventures aims to make private investments available to everyone.
- Atesis Capital is an Australian VC helping Web 3.0, DeFi, Blockchain & Gaming startups. Their mission is to be the leading VC in Australia for incubating top-tier crypto projects.
- 3x Capital fund is an ecosystem that unites stakeholders to multiply capital gains in the blockchain industry.
- Secret Circle Ventures is the branch out of TheCryptoBanker (their analysis/futures group).
- AZer Capital focuses on discovering high-quality early blockchain projects and providing community media services and in-depth investment research analysis.
- Knit Finance’s Cross-Chain Wrapped Assets with Deposit Insurance Knit is a protocol for creating cross-chain wrappers for the top-200 assets.
- Almora Capital is an eminent blockchain investment firm helping clients worldwide map their investment themes into optimized, result-oriented portfolios.
- A+ Ventures is the master tool for delivering blockchain projects of the future.
- Cipholio is a team of professional investors and analysts focusing on blockchain and crypto projects.
- EagleRise Capital is a community-driven blockchain and cryptocurrency capital.
- Sharara Division is a syndicate of investors in the Middle East. It is an investment fund focused exclusively on venture projects in the field of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and related assets.
- Kasotsuka is a world-class community-backed VC discovering and incubating rising projects, from the rising sun.
- Crowd Fund Junction is a Community DAO and Influencer Driven NFT Venture Capital dedicated to helping early-stage blockchain startups grow & flourish.
- Three Little Whale is a forum for discussion about potential cryptocurrency projects both nationally and internationally.
- Vision Capital is a Community-Backed Venture Capital Investing In Future Blockchain Technology.
- Enzac Research adopts a philosophy of value investing and making key investments with a long time horizon in early-stage funding rounds and secondary markets.
- 316VC is a leading investment and advisory firm dedicated to seeking out early-stage blockchain startups to help accelerate their growth whilst bringing exposure in the industry.
- Gem Capital is an investment firm and a strong community founded in December 2020.
- Octopus Crypto Capital (ОСС) is a project in the field of decentralized finance, built on the basis of Ethereum Blockchain.
- Fandom Capital is an Indonesian community-based Venture Capital that invests in blockchain and crypto startups at the seed stage of their development.
- Shima Capital is a leading early-stage VC firm that invests in disruptive blockchain companies.
- GameFi Research Lab is a Research and community-driven venture Capital.
- Infinity Capital is one of the largest investment funds of blockchain technologies from South East Asia, and has been a leading contributor to the P2E movement.
- Duocodies Capital is a venture capital firm that invests in Crypto assets, supporting projects built on Blockchain technology.
- Investiply Ventures is an Indian venture firm that’s working on spreading blockchain awareness & bringing investment opportunities to investors in the Indian subcontinent.
- IBC’s network brings the necessary wealth of knowledge and expertise in marketing, growth hacking, tech, legal & capital raising to ensure a successful ICO, IEO, IDO or STO.
- K Venture Capital invests in start-up blockchain projects and provides strategic support where needed. Their social media partners can assist in increasing reach and expand the community.
- Krypto Playboy Capital is an Australian-run value-adding Venture Capital Network that invests in early start-up decentralized blockchain technology.
- Dragonchain Capital provides information for money-hunters from crypto startup seed sales, private sales, presales, IDOs, and ICOs.
- Kangaroo Capital is a community-driven blockchain and cryptocurrency venture capital firm committed to assisting emerging businesses and more established enterprises in their growth.
- Thinksmart Brother Capital is a 7-Figure Entrepreneur & Investor in Disrupted 10x Companies. Their mission is to educate how to invest like geniuses and 10X your investment in the Crypto, Virtual Land & Metaverse sector.
- HeroGems Venture is a Global Community based Venture firm investing in promising projects of the future.
- One for All Ventures is a State-of-the-art Blockchain Investment Firm investing in revolutionary blockchain projects.
- Unicorn Venture is a community-backed/private VC with passionate investors to support and empower the most promising projects.
- Gems Ventures is a prestigious venture capital that helps people focusing on early project investments.
- Asva Ventures is a venture capital firm that invests in early-stage revolutionary Web 3.0 trends from DeFi, NFTs and Metaverse sector.
- The Lighthouse helps start-up companies and projects, to grow from tiny seeds to healthy green trees, and along with that, create benefits for the entire community.
- Addicted Hunters is a French venture capital focused on funding the best Crypto Startups to help them grow. They are specialized on Metaverse, DeFi, Web3 and Play2Earn projects.
- Alpha Moon Capital focuses on investing in early-stage decentralized financing, NFT and Web3 startups.
- Magnus Capital is a one-stop shop for innovators to turn their daring ideas into real solutions.
- Connectico Capital is a decentralized finance investment and fundraising platform.
- Marcus Ventures is a global venture capital fund that invests in promising Blockchain projects.
- Donuts Capital is a venture capital firm focused on making a difference in the industry.
- Rekt Ventures is early-Stage blockchain funding and growth VC Firm with 5K+Community.
- Rooster Capital is the strongest bridge between the community and crowdfunding investments, run by several experienced crypto early adopters whose goal is to give the chance for investors of all categories to be part of this amazing world of private rounds of investing in the early stages of DeFi, crypto-gaming, metaverse gems, blockchain infrastructure projects, NFTs and many more.
- JinLin Capital is an Asian investment institution focusing on decentralized finance based on blockchain technology.
- Partai Socmed educates many things related to crypto.
- Pintasan Otodidak is a Youtube channel that focuses on cryptocurrency and trading.
- Crypto Knockout has a loyal organic following of 10.4k Crypto Investors, traders and degens.
- Mr. Malik Atif is a YouTuber. He has 258k+ Subs and 40k – 50k Average Views.
- Bitcoin World is a News Media House.
- Crypto Hikmet is a crypto-based youtube channel. He has 118K subs.
- Arzano Crypto is a YouTube channel. He has 76.3K subscribers.
- Crypto Kavi is a YouTube channel that discusses cryptocurrency in Tamil language.
- Mr. Zahid is a professional YouTuber.
- DeFiExpertise is a successful German YouTube channel.
- Mr. Anton Divanov is a public blogger in the investment space of the Russian-speaking sector.
- NomadFury is a Youtuber who creates and shares videos related to cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, DeFi, NFTs, play-to-earn games, etc.
- Crypto Space is a YouTube channel that discusses Cryptocurrency.
- Mr. Boo is an entrepreneur and a Crypto lover.
- Dhillukku Dhuddu is a YouTube channel that focuses on the Tamil community.
- Its Me Khen is a YouTube Channel that teaches you how to earn money online and cryptocurrency.
- Coin Zone is a YouTube channel that does reviews about the strongest DeFi projects of the tokens.
- MrFish Vlogs is a YouTube channel that talks about crypto related things.
- Mr. Jos is the host of Bang Jos TV. In his YouTube channel, you can find lots of information about Crypto.
- Mr. Fernando is a Youtuber of Pace Nando. His channel is focused on introducing and persuading his subscribers to buy or not on token.
- Mr. Denny Davydov is a Russian-speaking crypto blogger.
- Airdrop King News promotes the new giveaway, Crypto project and promotes bounty project.
- Money king has been doing crypto marketing from the last 4 years and helped many top 100 projects in promotion in their early stages.
- Mr. Khabir has a crypto marketing YouTube channel with over 37.000 big crypto followers based in the United Arab Emirates(Dubai) and Europe.
- AI Crypto news is a YouTube channel with crypto news and price predictions.
- MoneyTime is a Russian YouTube channel.
- Mustafa Khan is a YouTuber of R_M Crypto. He shares new crypto tokens, websites presale airdrops and other crypto related things.
- Ms. Dasha is an author and host of the Crypto Dasha Channel. On her YouTube channel you will learn everything about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Gem Vader is a crypto influencer who started in late 2019
- Angga Andinata is a well-known Indonesian Crypto YouTuber.
- Crypto Badger creates crypto and NFT related content.
- Christian Victorius is an Indonesian Crypto YouTuber.
- SetioReview is a Passionate NFT gamer who has been reviewing NFT games/Metaverse projects with the main community of their Telegram (14K Members) and discord group (3K Members).
- Cryptotvplus is Africa’s Leading Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Media Firm.
- Crypto Wealthy creates YouTube videos on upcoming crypto tokens one could consider possibly investing in.
- Yunepto discusses and educates about Bitcoin, Altcoin, Blockchain Technology, Metaverse and many more.
- Crypto Cup is a private group that has in-depth information about the mindset of developers and investors.
- CryptoRank provides crowdsourced and professionally curated research, price analysis, and crypto market-moving news to help market players make more informed trading decisions.
- Pixel Calls is a global community that includes real investors, WL and BNB giveaways.
- Avseenkolife is a YouTuber.
- CryptoNews ID is a large Indonesian Crypto Community formed in Indonesia.
- Cryptosium was founded with the initial aim of being a blockchain community which is active in the world of trading as well as researching on the latest blockchain technology.
- Gems Sniper is a crypto community that was founded in march 2021.
- Dva often hosts online events to study projects or company that will shape the future of the world.
- Crypto Fight is a community that is mainly Asian-based. 70% Asian & 30% mixed community. They also held 100+ AMAs.
- Influx token is a bsc token created by an NGO for fund raising for the betterment of life across the globe through provision of clean water supply.
- Cryptoports series is a crypto community that was founded in January 2021 by Akyas Garzello.
- Drop Guruji works in promoting Airdrops, IDO’s, AMAs and educating people about Crypto.
- Universal Crypto is an educational and promotional community-based in Asian countries. Universal Crypto is full of investors and traders.
- Heaven of Crypto is a decentralized community with members from Asia, South America, Antarctica, Europe, Australia etc.
- Blockchain Core is a Vietnamese community. They discuss Blockchain Cryptocurrency, ICO, Gems Hunter & they focus on AMA. Blockchain Core also connects projects to the community.
- Hawks Hunters is one of the telegram communities and investor groups active in the Indonesian crypto community.
- CryptoChallengers community is a blockchain social media community for investors, traders, Influencer and crypto enthusiastic people who are interested to learn more about blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Crypto Panda is a crypto community that was founded in July 2021.
- Nano News is a Major Media Channel About start-up blockchain-based in Indonesia which has more global coverage.
- Shitcoinesia is a crypto community that was founded in June 2021. The community already has over 1700 active members. They inform and discuss a lot about early potential token.
- Cryptotech is a crypto community that was founded by Amelia in August 2020, this community already have 39K members and 33K followers on twitter, they have several partners in blockchain space.
- MissJen Vlogs is a youtube channel that shares how to earn money online, for instance trading crypto, play2earn games, DeFi’s.
- Cryptoscreen is a crypto community that was founded in June 2020 by Rahmat Dakenzo, they aim to introduce crypto & blockchain to the whole world, especially to people who are not familiar with crypto.
- Cryptominers is an AMA & Promotional venue, they work with some of the hottest blockchain projects and crypto on-ramp platforms to take crypto to the next level.
- Crypto Millionaires, a crypto investors community was founded in June 2021.
- The Crypto Blade is a crypto group that was founded in May 2021
- CryptoVN is a Vietnamese crypto community that founded in February 2020.
- GenZ Capital is a crypto community. They have been in the Cryptocurrency Universe since 2017.
- CryptoFury is a community that has over 80k active members out of which about 20k members are potential investors.
- Crypto Talkz, a global community started as an Indian community 1.5 years ago, until now they have collaborated with 800+ projects and members that are now from whole part of the world.
- Gem Mouse is a group marketing where many investors in different countries converge.
- IgniteCrypto is a community founded in April 2021 by a group of members who are passionate and believe in the future development of cryptocurrencies.
- Grey Community comprises active curious members and investors from different corners of the world including Vietnam, India, USA, Indonesia, Arab, Spain, Pakistan, Ukraine, China and many other rapidly adapting crypto countries.
- Altcoinim’s Team offers a comprehensive blockchain marketing solution that allows them to focus on core business.
- Crypto Stalker is a PR-focused organization that offers top class public relations and communication services to various firms and individuals within the crypto sector.
- Blockelite is a Vietnamese crypto community. Their mission is to share knowledge and opportunities about cryptocurrency and blockchain, along with connecting the community with quality projects.
- Block Tides is a “One-top-shop” Award-Winning PR Firm Marketing, Growth Hacking, Sales, Social Media Management, Giving opportunities to people, Media Distribution Services, Investor Relations, Public Relations in Blockchain, Technology, DeFi, NFT, Metaverse, AI, iOT, and emerging technologies.
- Crypto Sunshine is a decentralized community for crypto enthusiasts interested in AMA, crypto-gems, trading, investments, and giveaways.
- Tomket Lovers is one of the many telegram channels that discuss things about crypto,
- Phoenix Holdings is a group of private investors working with some of the biggest crypto projects on the BSC network, aiming to expand their brand on other blockchains as well.
- Cryptowid is a medium of an organization engaged in cryptocurrency, publishes news about blockchain, offers advertising services, and can be made as the media to cooperate in the field of cryptocurrency.
- Crypto Wizards is a community of active crypto traders and analysts who are experienced in Crypto Trading and Market Analysis.
- ID Crypto is a community to get education, crypto market news, and connect with fellow crypto traders and investors, and learn about projects through AMA.
- Ama lovers club is a dedicated crypto community.
- Pejuang Crypto Indonesia is one of the best crypto communities in Indonesia.
- Mad’s Crypto Corner is a cryptocurrency community based in Indonesia.
- CryptoZyte is an international community formed to provide education and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
- Hidden Gems is a community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts, especially Trading or Token sales.
- Crypto Media Indonesia is a reputable and well-known media about cryptocurrency which focuses on the Indonesian market.
- Crypto Titan‘s is the most effective community in the Middle East.
- A&Q Community is a crypto community that was developed in the last 1 year, A&Q Community was built to develop interest or introduce Crypto currency projects to the community.
- Ninja’S In Calls is a channel dedicated to Crypto Projects, especially those on BSC Network.
- Underground Gems — creative Innovation and Knowledge Sharing for Blockchain Development.
- Crypto Twilight is a multiple promotional platform.
- Presiden Crypto is a crypto community that focuses on educating about potential projects in crypto.
- CryptoGems — The place where the hidden crypto gems are being brought to light!
- Lando Community is a promotional community. They hold promotions, giveaways and AMAs over on their telegram.
- Kriptonesian is a free learning and profit community in crypto.
- Tehmoonwalker shares crypto related information such as investing, presenting picks, research, and many more.
- Crypto Projeler is the Heart of Crypto Projects! They aim to be the world’s leading Crypto community, especially in Turkey.
- Indonesia Altcoin is a Media and Partnership Agency that aims to grow and cultivate new waves of Indonesian Crypto Investors.
- Team MAK aims to convey knowledge and opportunities about CryptoCurrency and blockchain.
- Mega Ventures is a promotional community. They hold promotions and AMAs on their telegram.
- Airdrop Ultimate is an Airdrop promotional community.
- CryptoLigion offers a free platform for individuals who seek whitelist spots for upcoming public/presale with some preview or highlight of the project.
- Kriptonesia is a community that aims to inform, discuss and educate all people, especially Indonesians about knowledge about Cryptocurrency.
- Tzchina is a friendly community that provides financial advice on potential 100X Gems.
- CryptoVerse Xplorer is a crypto community.
- BuyBuyBuyBi is a Chinese-friendly community that provides financial advice on potential 100X Gems.
- Sky Calls is a channel dedicated to Crypto Projects, especially those on BSC Network.
- The comunitycrypto is the largest blockchain community in Indonesia and they focus on investment, marketing promotion and education.
- INUKO is a DeFi DAO project that rewards you with USDT just for holding & lets you grow your assets through various Bonding strategies.
- Police Crypto Calls is a community of crypto enthusiasts from Indonesia and focused on sharing Any information about Crypto World.
- Crypto Analyzer is an advertising agency.
- Oi! is a mobile Web3 social task app.
- Decentralized Exchange
- Quickswap is unarguably one of the biggest DEX on Polygon Chain
- Love Boat Exchange is the first Multi-Chain DEX platform built with Diamond Standard on Polygon and Ethereum Chain.
- ApeSwap is a leading decentralized exchange (DEX) on Binance Smart Chain and Polygon focused on offering a premier trading experience.
- Centralized Exchange
- Bitrue is one of the top 10 Centralized Exchanges based on CoinGecko’s Rank.
- DeFiner is a permissionless and configurable decentralized lending protocol with 100% protected privacy.
- Cryption Network built with a goal to increase the adoption of crypto by helping normal retail users.
- Brokoli is the ultimate sustainability layer of multi-chain DeFi.
- Anyswap is a fully decentralized cross chain swap protocol, based on Fusion DCRM technology, with an automated pricing and liquidity system.
- Polarisdefi.io is a decentralized platform on BSC and Polygon where anyone can easily create custom liquidity mining or Staking pools known as “Supernovas”.
- PlotX is a non-custodial prediction protocol that enables users to earn rewards on high-yield prediction markets.
- UniLend is a permission-less decentralized protocol that combines spot trading services and money markets with lending and borrowing services through Smart Contracts
- SWFT Blockchain is a cross-chain wallet, exchange, and payments platform powered by SWFTC (Swft Coin) that allows users to swap, trade, pay with and share hundreds of cryptocurrencies.
- PolyCrystal is one of the biggest DEX on the Polygon Chain.
- UniFarm is an innovative farming solution where a bunch of projects come together to create a reward pool.
Security audit partners
- ShellBoxes is a leading company for audit and security of Smart Contracts.
- QuillAudits believes that security is crucial to launching a successful project. So far, over 300 projects have secured their Smart Contracts using our audit platform.
- News Coverage Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency that cares about their users and data.
- AMBCrypto was founded in 2018 with a mission to simplify and bring the latest blockchain and cryptocurrency news to readers.
- Blockohooters.com is a Crypto Focused Marketing Agency and have worked for more than 100 projects.
- cns helps crypto brands go viral. They promote crypto brands with the biggest names in crypto.
- Bsc Army is the first decentralized autonomous organization for social media industries on binance smart chain (bsc) and a community centered initiative that strives to promote the adoption of bsc and blockchain in general.
What makes Kommunitas stand out from other Launchpad?
- Tier-Less System
- The amount of allocation a user receives is proportional to the amount of KOM they stake, with no tiers and barriers to entry. This means all KOM holders will have a chance to participate in our Launchpad, regardless of their comfortable investment limit, ridding them of any stress induced when they’re required to hold a minimum number of tokens to participate in a Public Sale. So, the more KOM token they staked, the more allocation they will get.
- Revenue Sharing
- This feature is only for Private Partners. 30% of the fees collected from our FCFS and Community Rounds will be pooled into the Private Partners Treasury Wallet. The funds (in USDC) collected will then be shared amongst our Private Partners (Wallets with more than 500K KOM staked) at the end of each quarter.
- For those who own and stake more than 10M KOM, we identify them as KOM Millionaire Partners and we take 5% out of our monthly revenue and distribute with them proportionally.
- Priority Projects Criteria
- Kommunitas aims to bring high-quality projects that must satisfy several criteria. They include, but are not limited to, having locked liquidity in a 1:1 ratio according to their Initial Market Cap, and the price of the token not dropping below IKO price for 3 consecutive days before 50% of the tokens are vested.
What are the benefits or advantages for projects that will launch on the Kommunitas platform?
- Launching on the Kommunitas platform offers numerous benefits and advantages for projects, including:
- Accessible fundraising: Kommunitas Launchpad, is a tierless, barrier-free, and decentralized IDO platform that makes it easy for projects to raise funds.
- Wide exposure: With over 250,000 followers on Twitter and 110,000+ members on Telegram, projects can reach a vast and engaged audience.
- Strong network: Projects can connect with 150+ Community Partners/ KOLs and 150+ web3.0 VCs, providing ample opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- Comprehensive support: Our experienced team offers guidance throughout the entire launch process, ensuring a seamless experience for both the project and its investors.
- Reputation: Kommunitas has won the “Best Crypto Launchpad” award at Crypto Expo Asia, Singapore, further solidifying its position as a trusted and reliable platform.
- Proven track record: With over 85+ projects launched, over $8,520,000 raised, and 8,000 unique participants, per April 2023 Kommunitas has a proven history of success.
- Upcoming ecosystem expansions: Projects can benefit from upcoming catalysts in the Kommunitas Ecosystem, such as KOM DEX, KOM Labs, and KOM DAO.
- Security and trust: Audited by 4+ notable audit partners in web3.0, projects can trust that their launch will be secure and reliable.
- Additional promotional opportunities: Projects can take advantage of numerous AMA events and live AMAs to further promote their launch and engage with potential investors.
What are the advantages and use cases of KOM token?
- KOM token holders will have the rights to vote for the future development of Kommunitas platform and all the projects that will be launched on its platform. This will be done by KOMV (KOM Voting Token).
- KOM token holders will also be able to stake their token and earn yield on the Kommunitas platform and other partners’ platform.
- By Staking KOM, users will get guaranteed allocation of a newly launched token, and thanks to its tier-less system, users do not need to have a minimum holding of KOM tokens for a guaranteed allocation.
- Private Partners, those who stake more than 500,000 KOM, will also enjoy a Quarterly Revenue Sharing.
- For those who own and stake more than 10,000,000 KOM, we identify them as KOM Millionaire Partners and we take 5% out of our monthly revenue and distribute with them proportionally.
- To participate in the war in the mini games platform, which is KOMnPlay.
Are you planning to implement the Buy Back or Burning method for KOM tokens?
- There are 5 burning mechanisms.
- When users unstake their KOM token before the maturity date, their KOM will be deducted a 20% penalty fee, and this 20% will be burnt forever.
- When a user joins the Private Partners Group and send any amount of KOM token, this will also be burnt later on. Once we get more revenue, we will be using some percentage of the revenue to buy back the token and maybe burn them too.
- Social Engagement Burning
- Price Level Burning. Kommunitas is dedicated to burning a certain amount of KOM tokens if the price of KOM hits a certain price level. This burning is done together with the social engagement burning, which is done the latest by the 5th every month.
- KOM from 40B to 2B tokens a reduction of 95%. Many KOM investors have highlighted the issue of the total maximum supply of 40B KOM.
Can you please explain the Tier-Less System of the Kommunitas Launchpad?
- Kommunitas is a tier-less launchpad. The more you stake, the more you will get your allocation.
- There is a calculator in front of the main page to calculate your allocation. Users can change the number of KOM you wish to purchase, and how many days you wish to stake the KOM.
As a launchpad platform, how do you determine a worthy project to be launched on your platform?
- Before a project can conduct fundraising through the platform, Kommunitas has several criteria that a project needs to pass. Things like social media, team, investors, or tokenomics are taken into consideration.
- Kommunitas also aims to bring high-quality projects that must satisfy several criteria. They include, but are not limited to, having locked liquidity in a 1:1 ratio according to their Initial Market Cap, and the price of the token not dropping below IKO price for 3 consecutive days before 50% of the tokens are vested.
What is the Private Partners Group at Telegram?
- Private Partners Group is a special group for 500,000 KOM Token holders only.
- Stake a minimum amount of 500,000 KOM
- Send any amount of KOM (can be 0.0001 KOM to the address specified by the Bot); this is to ensure that you are really the owner of the address.
- In the future, the amount of KOM collected in the address will be burnt.
- By joining the Private Partners Group, you will get special privileges to know about Kommunitas development, partnership, and other things.
- And you will be able to participate in Private Sale and Public Sale Allocation in Kommunitas Launchpad and enjoy a 30% Quarter Revenue Sharing.
How to join the Private Partners Group?
- Go to telegram, and start the conversation with our elite bot.
- Stake at least 500,000 KOM at Staking.kommunitas.net and start the conversation with our Elite Bot.
How can I participate in IKO?
To know more about how you can participate in IKO, please refer to the link.
Version 0.0 | May. 12, 2023 – Initial Release